Bora One Disk 35 Campag freehub wheel set Through Axle type
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
X Demo wheels used once - included in this low price are 2 Continental 25mm tubs worth £70 each
The Campagnolo Bora One 35 tubular wheels are a race-ready wheelset, designed for performance on all types of terrain. With a semi-aero 35mm carbon fibre rim, this wheelset weighs just 1215 grams, allowing you to dance up climbs with ease without losing too much time on the flat. Thanks to the 24.2mm rim width, this wheelset can also accommodate much larger tyres, helping to optimise comfort, grip and speed out on the road.
The Campagnolo Bora One 35 tubular wheels not only climb faster than competitors, but they also stop quicker too, thanks to the AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) technology constructed brake track. When used with the proprietary brake pads provided, these wheels offer up to 40% better braking performance in wet weather, and 20% better braking performance in dry conditions compared with rival carbon wheelsets.
These technologically advanced rims are combined with an equally advanced set of large flange alloy hubs. Filled with USB sealed ceramic bearings, these hubs guarantee a long-lasting smooth spin and maximised efficiency. These high-quality hubs are laced to the rim with bladed alloy spokes, 18 on the front and 21 on the rear which results in much more durable wheelset, ready for rougher roads.
- Carbon fibre rim construction
- 35mm rim depth
- 24.2mm external rim width to accommodate wider tyres
- AC3 rim construction for improved braking performance
- Weight: 1215 grams
- For use with tubular tyres only
- Rim brake compatible
- Handbuilt in Italy
- Aluminium high flange hub set, (100mm front) (130mm rear). Cup-and-cone bearing system. USB ceramic bearings
- Bladed aerodynamic stainless-steel spokes. 18 front, 21 rear. Aluminium nipples
- 9/10/11/12 speed compatible freehub
- Includes: special brake-pad kit for carbon wheels, quick releases, valve extenders and a user manual