Chorus 12x Front Derailleur
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
New 12x Chorus front derailleur for use with the disc or rim brake groupsets.
The precise and extremely smooth movement of the front derailleur is achieved partly thanks to the new cables and housing and in part by of the design and construction of the 2x12-speed front derailleur.
The new Chorus derailleur incorporates the same design that separates the upper from the lower semi-rod, eliminating the free stroke for a more immediate, responsive upshifting.
The design of the 2x12 speed front derailleur and its trajectory angle mean wide tyres measuring up to 32 mm can be used, while the new design of the cage and dedicated positions for each gear ensure extremely precise and fluid derailleur performance.
Features and Benefits
- Upper semi-rod not connected with the lower: More effective precise movement and no contact with travel limit.
- Cage designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations: The derailleur stops transmission contact and friction.
- Ideal for wider tyres: 32mm wide tyres can be mounted without the risk of contact with the derailleur.
- Design optimised for inner cage: It precisely engages the chain onto the large chainring
- Double-position fixing of the cable: Maximum compatibility with frames and tyres.
- Optimised position for every engaged sprocket: No risk of contact with the chain.