Comete Pro Carbon SL UST DCL (PAIR)
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Minimise friction and roll faster with this cutting-edge aero wheel system that features Mavic's new UST Road Tubeless technology.
The highest rolling efficiency of any tubeless road wheel system.New UST Road Tubeless improves rolling resistance about 15% at equal tyre pressures.
- You can run lower tyre pressure for a smoother ride quality.
- Reduced risk of puncture with new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tyres.
- Most user-friendly tubeless road system makes installing and removing tyres easy.
Unbeatable aero performance without sacrificing stability.
- NACA 64mm airfoil rim features a wide, rounded shape for low drag and crosswind stability.
- 26mm rim width offers smooth tyre integration.
Disc-brake technology gives you added braking control.
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimised brake torque distribution.
- Front hub convertible from 12mm or 15mm thru-axle to quick release.
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release.
- Center Lock brake compatible, also XD Road with an optional driver body.
This all-new high-performance wheel system incorporates Mavic's most cutting-edge technologies to give you a proven aero advantage on the road. Mavic made it faster by minimising friction, both through the air and on the ground.
The NACA rim profile is 64mm deep and 26mm wide with an airfoil shape that is proven through countless hours of testing in their wind-tunnel to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing its stability. That’s how they addressed air friction.
To minimise friction between the tyre and the road, Mavic use the Road Tubeless system with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tyre. Eliminating the tube greatly reduces friction inside the tyre, giving you 15% better rolling efficiency. So you roll that much faster using the same amount of energy.
The rims are engineered with Mavic's iTgMax carbon rim technology, and this version is purpose-built for disc brakes. It’s engineered with 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution. The front hub is convertible between a 12mm or 15mm thru-axle, or a quick-release. The rear is 12x142 thru-axle or quick release.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (Center lock: V2252401, 6 Bolts: V2252301) + 15mm fork rest (B4104401)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 - Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1755 grams
- Front without tyre: 845 grams
- Rear without tyre: 910 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Height: 64mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only
- Colour: Black only
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Tubeless rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide