ControlTech Lynx 35mm A/Head Stem 40mm
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Light, stiff 6061 aluminum body and faceplate are secured with tough SCM-435 steel hardware for enduro-ready strength and performance.
- 35mm bar clamp fits the new generation of hardcore, ‘oversize’ wide bars
- Stubby lengths of 40mm - tuned to today’s long and slack frames
- Zero rise helps keep tall 29er trail bikes manageably low at the front
- Corrosion-resistant 6061 aluminum is anodised for looks that won’t fade
- Available with black faceplates
- High strength, low weight: just 162g
Product Key Features
- Made For: Trail, all-mountain and enduro
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Bolts: SCM-435 steel
- Stack Height: 43mm
- Rise: 0º
- Length: 40mm
- Clamp Diameter: 35mm
- Weight: 162g
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to crea