Disc Brake Pads and Pin Set with Spring
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Anti-vibration metal sheet: Dampens the vibrations during the braking phase.
Wear limit indicator: Brake pad replacement is required when the thickness of the compound reaches the wear indicator at 1.5mm.
Organic brake pads have a softer braking sensation, are silent under wet conditions and put less thermal stress on the brake.
Pad guide: Bevelled edges guide the disc, for easier wheel changes.
- Genuine Campagnolo replacement disc brake pads for Campagnolo disc brakes.
- Visual wear indicator shows if your pads need to be replaced without removing them.
- Anti-vibration elastomer behind pad further reduces noise.
- Chamfered at the edge for race-fast wheel changes.
- Durable and quiet resin compound.
- Magnetic return spring in caliper.
- 2 pads and fixing pin/bolt (1pr)
Please note: DB-310 is also supplied with a mechanical return spring