FIZIK R1 INFINITO BLACK/RED 45.5
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The ultimate racers shoe designed with and ridden by some of the best riders in the world.
Following on from the success of the R1B shoe launched in 2016 the R1 Infinito takes fit to a whole new level. The volume control toe box combined with dynamic arch support means you have a show which conforms to your foot giving real comfort whilst the uni directional carbon fibre sole provides stiffness and power transfer.
The R1 Infinito’s Microtex upper is hard-wearing, light, and resilient with enough flexibility to ensure comfort for every rider’s foot, but strong enough to withstand the demands of racing – without any weight penalty. The diamond-shaped laser-cut perforations help temperature management and breathability.
Volume control – the lower Boa controls toe box volume. The offset position means the front of the shoe wraps across the foot making it much more adaptable to different foot shapes.
Dynamic arch support – the lower Boa also moulds the shoe to support the arch of the foot. The top Boa is then used to tighten the shoe to the foot.
Uni directional, aerodynamic, vented carbon outsole with replaceable heel tab delivers power transfer through the pedals with ventilation to keep the feet cool on the toughest of climbs.
Heel gripper on the inside of the shoe.
Why use BOA?
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
Adjusting the Boa closest to the toe will alter the fit and distributed pressure around the foot, enhancing comfort and performance.
Adjusting the BOA dial will alter the fit of the heel cup around the foot, increasing power transfer and maximising performance.
- Full uni directional carbon fibre, aerodynamic ventilated outsole.
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- Double BOA IP1-B closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume control and dynamic arch support to give the ultimate fit
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole