FIZIK R5 Boa Mens Road Shoe White/Black
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
FIZIK R5B MENS ROAD CYCLING SHOES
The Fizik R5B Mens Road Cycling Shoes carbon-reinforced nylon outsole is not only lightweight, but also very stiff and durable. A stiff outsole is absolutely necessary to transfer the maximum amount of power to the road whilst also maintaining optimal pedalling technique.
The Boa IP1 system offers a wonderfully high level of customisation in terms of fit. Micro-adjustability and an on-the-fly one-hand ease of adjustment allows you infinite tweaking of fit. The tri-modal fitting relieves all pressure points, while the aircraft grade stainless steel construction means these shoes are sure to last season after season.
Microtex is Fizik's revolutionary upper material of choice and also the material the Italian manufacturer uses in the construction of its legendary saddle covers. This material is ultra-durable and performs great in wet weather. It is also lighter than leather and incredibly breathable too.
Stylishly integrated reflective inserts make these shoes well suited to riding at night, dusk or dawn. These understated but breathtakingly stylish shoes are guaranteed to get attention from your fellow riders.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon outsole
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper as used on Fizik saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions and breathable
- Reflective Inserts
- BOA IP1 closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fizik Cycling Insole
- Weight per shoe: 260g (size 43, without insole)