GRIFFUS RACING LAB MTB TYRE (BLK, 29 X 2.40, TR, HS, RR G)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Griffus 2.40 is the faster rolling version, its central tread offering the rightcompromise between efficiency and braking.
With a 57 mm cross section and a faster central tread it can be used as a rear tyre for riders seeking to save precious seconds in competition.
The Griffus 2.40 is also a versatile tyre and can also be used for All Mountain riding as a front and rear option.
- Versatile profile.
- Reduced height knobs compared to the 2.50 profile for high performance.
- Central knobs are orientated for faster rolling performance.
- A tri-compound Race Ripost Gravity construction that precisely controls tread deformation and increases grip
- A 66 TPI casing in addition with Hardskin protection will give you the ability to handle the most difficult terrain.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 29 x 2.40
- ETRTO Size: 57-622
- Tubeless Ready (TR), fits tubeless rims with no inner tube and also standard rims with inner tube.
- Bead: Folding
- Hardskin (HS), textile grid reinforcement.
- Race Ripost Gravity (RR grav), specifically tuned rubber durometers to promote low rolling resistance and increase grip.
- Weight: 1,030g