Kask, Protone WG11, Matt Black
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With just 215g of weight, the Kask Protone has the lowest drag and the fastest heat dissipation coefficients compared to any other ventilated helmet. Thanks to several ventilation holes and a thick padding material, heat and moisture are dissipated very fast, improving comfort and performance without giving up on safety: the top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection.
Kask has always been committed to creating products that guarantee both maximum safety and comfort, exceeding all requirements set by international standards and norms. For linear impacts most of tests on helmets that use rotational impact prevention technologies are carried on using headforms whose coefficient of friction is much higher than those of the human skull and therefore do not reflect reality. A major goal of WG11 is to define a test method to measure the ability of a helmet to absorb energy from a so-called "rotational impact"
The WG11 final test protocol is:
- OBLIQUE IMPACT TESTs
- oblique tests @ 45°, impact speed 6 m/s, BrIC < 0,68
- + Grade 80 closed-coat aluminum oxide abrasive paper
- + Headform nominal coefficient of friction 0,3
- + Wireless system: triaxial accelerometer + n. 3 ARS
- Headform: EN960 serie
- Measurements: Peak of rotational acceleration, Peak of linear acceleration, HIC, BRIC (< 0,68)
All Kask helmets successfully pass this test, with values that are never above a bric 0,390
- Lightweight and incredibly aerodynamic
- Kask WG11
- 'In-moulding' technology for enhanced shock absorption
- ECO Leather Chinstrap
- Aero Control
- 3d Dry Padding
- Coolmax Fiber
- Octo Fit
Sizing and Fit
- Medium - 52-58cm / 20.5"- 22.8"
- Large - 59-62cm / 23.2" - 24.5"
- Medium - 230 grams
- Large - 250 grams