KRAKEN MTB TYRE (BLACK, 29 X 2.30, TR, FB, SS) PV703002Qty In Stock: 9
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The architecture of its studs is inspired by the Skeleton, an XC tyre that excels when it comes to performance. Developed in the size 29 x 2.30, the volume of the Kraken allows the pressure to be reduced to bring maximum comfort and peace of mind on the bumpiest of sections.
Available in two constructions, ultralight 127 TPI and ultra-versatile 66 TPI coupled with the Hardskin® bead-to-bead reinforcement, the Kraken Racing Lab will meet the needs of pure performance enthusiasts as well as those of XC Marathon competitors and Trail enthusiasts.
- 3 words : Versatile, grip, security.
- XC Performance Mounting: Kraken X Skeleton.
- Trail mounting: Kraken X Kraken.
- Optimized knobs orientation for braking.
- Higher knobs than the Skeleton.
- A less exclusive profile.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 29 x 2.30
- ETRTO Size: 55-622
- Tubeless Ready (TR), fits tubeless rims with no inner tube and also standard rims with inner tube.
- Bead: Folding
- Sideskin (SS), textile grid reinforcement on the sidewalls. Used on large sections, this reinforcement strengthens the sides and improves ground contact.
- Weight: 795g