NLA TAIPAN MTB TYRE (BLACK, 29 X 2.35, TR, FB, HS, RR EBIKE)
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Taipan is used in Enduro mainly at the rear, together with a directional tyre like the Toro or the Griffus 2.40 at the front.
It brings optimum performance at the rear, and ensures the necessary traction when speeding up.
- The ultimate versatile tyre.
- Its round balloon allows adaptation to all terrains.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 29 x 2.35
- ETRTO Size: 57-622
- Tubeless Ready (TR), fits tubeless rims with no inner tube and also standard rims with inner tube.
- Bead: Folding
- Hardskin (HS), textile grid reinforcement.
- Race Ripost Ebike (RR ebike), specifically tuned rubber durometers to promote low rolling resistance and increase grip.
- Weight: 1,045g