Orro Terra C TRP 5800 Green (L)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Introducing, the Orro Terra C 5800. A road bike designed and built with competitive aspirations, that yearns for long adventures in the wild.
Terra is Latin for earth, and that’s the first clue as to this bike’s intentions. Orro’s Terra range is designed and built in Britain to dissect the land, from the city to the countryside and everything in-between. Aspiring for race-grade lightness, the Orro Terra C models use a proprietary carbon fibre blend that includes Innegra reinforcement, giving an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and high vibration absorption.
For extra strength and stiffness, the Terra C uses thru-axles front & rear for uncompromised handling wherever you ride. A low bottom bracket, full mudguard & luggage rack mounts, massive 42mm tyre clearance and built-in Di2 compatibility lend the Terra C incredible stability & versatility.
The Orro Terra C 5800 takes its name from the Shimano 105 5800 groupset it’s fitted with. The 2x11 speed gearing uses a compact 50/34t chainset and wide-range 11-28t cassette, delivering a broad choice of gears for both high and low-speed terrain. The performance theme continues with the brakes too, as the TRP Spyre flat-mount calipers front use dual pistons for added stopping power.
Rolling on Fulcrum Racing Sport DB wheels, designed specifically for disc brakes, the Orro Terra C 5800 accelerates swiftly, and confidently handles tough tracks. The 32mm wide Continental Grand Sport tyres give a welcome amount bounce to soak up the lumps and bumps in the ground as you ride. Finished off with equipment by 3T and Prologo, the Orro Terra C 5800 leave no stone unturned in its quest for quality.
- Carbon frame with Innegra fibres – lightweight, strong & high impact-absorption
- Orro Gravel Lite fork – responsive steering with thru-axle wheel retention
- Shimano 105 2x11sp gears – wide range and race-ready performance
- TRP Spyre dual-piston cable disc brakes – high performance in all weathers
- Fulcrum Racing Sport DB wheelset – disc specific for optimal strength & smoothness
- Finished with 3T & Prologo parts – quality in every component