Ravemen CR500 USB Rechargeable DuaLens Front Light with Remote in Matt/Gloss Black (500 Lumens)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
- DuaLens optical designed low beam, providing anti-glare broad light for commuting
- No dazzle for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Wired remote button to change brightness levels without releasing the grip
- Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
- Micro USB charging port to charge the light easily
- Durable anodized aluminum body with better heat dissipation
- Quick release design for easily slide in/out
- Compatible with handlebar from 22.2mm to 31.8mm diameter
- 16.5 hours run time in eco-mode
- Your ideal compact commuting light with output of 500 lumens
- LED: 1*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 1700mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 83.5 x 29 x 32mm; Weight (Headlight): 92g
- Materials: The main body is made by durable anodized aluminum; the handlebar mount is made by durable plastic