Rostra Disc Tiagra Hydro Bike L
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Rostra Disc Tiagra Hydraulic
The new Rostra Disc is the evolution of Tifosi's ever popular CK7.
It is the perfect aluminium all-season bike that is capable of handling year round British weather, long commutes and fun weekend rides.
A Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminium frame ensures excellent ride characteristics and durability alongside comfort-oriented geometry, while the unidirectional fork with 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered carbon steerer gives precise steering but with the additional comfort that carbon fork blades give.
The X44 headtube works with most modern tapered forks and aids handling, future-proofing the bike for years to come. Disc fitment is flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical and 12mm thru-axles keep everything stiff and secure.
Without mudguards the bike can take up to 38mm tyres, when fitted, tyre clearance allows for up to 35mm.
The Rostra Disc also has additional mounts for pannier racks if required.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 with Mudguard and Rack eyelets
- Forks: Full Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" with Mudguard eyelets
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Bottom Bracket: T47 x 86.5 Threaded
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x38c (or 700x35c with mudguards)
- Frame weight: 1.96kg
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra 10x 11/34T
- Chain: KMC 10x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Bar: Tifosi Gravel
- Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
- Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c
- Mudguards: Not supplied