Rudy Project Spectrum Helmet Medium Yellow Fluo/ Matt Black
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Rudy Project Spectrum helmet is shaped for performance, the all new Spectrum is designed to outclass the road helmets standards of comfort, protection and weight.
- INTEGRATED AIRFRAME: The front Airframe is a network structure integrated into the helmet anti-slip system. The airframe allows air to circulate between the shell and internal padding, preventing the release of unpleasant odors and ensuring maximum performance standards.
- EPS IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold technology allows the polycarbonate outer shell to be cast directly during the injection phase of expanded polystyrene (EPS), thus allowing a more rigid, impact-resistant and extremely light structure to be created. The combined action of an EPS structure, a polycarbonate shell and an exoskeleton creates resistance to the mechanical action exerted by the impacts and dissipates the energy to prevent it from being transferred to the head of the person wearing the helmet.
- RSR 10 RETENTION SYSTEM: The RSR 10 retention system, light and resistant, ensures an optimal fit thanks to the enveloping structure and the vertical and horizontal micrometric adjustments.
- HIGH-VISIBILITY COLORS: The safety of athletes is one of the main objectives of Rudy Project. Helmets, glasses and clothing are made to ensure the highest standards of performance and safety. The bright and fluorescent colors guarantee greater visibility on the road increasing the safety of cyclists and capturing the attention of motorists.
- Color: yellow/black matte.