If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 30 days of receipt. You must notify us in writing within 14 working days, by post or email of your intention to do this.
We will issue a refund or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Delivery charges are only refundable if you have canceled your entire order within the 7 day Cooling-Off Period or where the goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Where you require an exchange, for example, because a size has been incorrectly ordered, we will make a £3.95 charge to cover re-delivery costs. (Note: For larger items such as wheels, this charge may vary and you will be informed of the price before the item is sent).
Payment for this must be provided before we will send out the replacement item.
For European and International orders the charge will vary depending on the current cost of delivery to that country. For an accurate price, please contact us before returning your item.
Please note :
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be processed once received.
* Note: when trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume / aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. In the case of cycling shorts please ensure that underwear is worn when first trying them on. The item(s) must be returned in its original packaging with all labels and tags and with all enclosed documentation.
We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
For large items such as bikes and wheels we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 5% to cover our administration costs.
Please note: Special order items are non-refundable once shipped, this includes but is not limited to:
- e-Bike batteries
- Custom built bikes
- Frames purchased to order
If the item you received is faulty, please contact us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to notify us of your intent to return it and a further 30 days in which to do so.
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
All refunds will be given as soon as possible, and usually take the form of a refund transaction onto the card used for the original purchase. At the very latest we will refund your money within 28 days from the day we receive your returned item. In the case of incorrect ordering and undisclosed reasons for return, a credit or exchange may be issued and the customer will be expected to pay the return postage costs.
All returns must be accompanied by a completed returns form and a copy of the original invoice