Stages Power L G3 - Ultegra R8000
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Building on what it learned with its Gen 2 Version, Stages has developed its technology even further for this latest Gen 3 model. Built on to a Shimano Ultegra R8000 non-drive side crank arm, it is individually calibrated to ensure its accuracy. Stages produce power meters that both avid amateurs and professionals at the top of their game can trust.
Reliable Readings In All Conditions
To ensure consistency of measurement, Stages introduced a world-first feature to its power meters. This feature is called “Active temperature Compensation” and it is built in as standard to account for sudden temperature changes, which if not accounted for, would result in false and inaccurate data.
Stages have made additional improvements to the Bluetooth and ANT+ transmitters and the accelerometer. This ensures a stable and powerful connection with your cycle computer is maintained and a faster sampling rate for more up-to-date feedback on your performance.
· Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains
· Frame Compatibility: Most frames
· Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart ready
· Software Compatibility: StagesLink, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Centre and other
In The Box:
· Power meter
· High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
· Product identification card with serial number and ANT+ I.D.
· Number user guide