Stan's NoTubes, Pre-mixed sealant, 16oz (473ml)
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
- One pint will convert up to 8 tires
- Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tires
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly,Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Stan's Tire Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agent.