KINESIS TRIPSTER AT DISC GRAVEL ROAD BIKE
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Styled and engineered with long-distance adventures in mind, the Kinesis Tripster AT Disc Gravel Road Bike features specific detailing to meet your needs when rolling a long way from home. That could be the addition of an extra water bottle mount so that you always have enough liquid when carrying a full-frame bag, or the 'flip-chip' Columbus Futura fork that enables you to slacken the geometry for a more relaxed ride.
The proven Kinesis Crosslight wheels with 38c Schwalbe G-One tyres will tackle anything from the cyclocross course to gravel back-roads or fully laden multi-day bikepacking adventures. The reliable SRAM 1x drivetrain, with a mix of Rival and Apex components, keeps the gear ratios low for loaded climbing, so the 11-42 cassette and 40t chainring should offer plenty of range even if fatigue has started to set in.
- Columbus Futura fork is fitted with a ‘flip-chip’ to allow adjustment of the rake of the fork between 47mm and 52mm
- Additional water bottle mount points
- Schwalbe’s G-One All Round 38c gravel tyres
- Finishing kit of handlebar, stem and seatpost from Ritchey
- SRAM 1X drivetrain with 11-42 cassette and a 40t chainring